Head of Secondary- US Curriculum School. Dubai. Jan’20 or sooner
An international school in Dubai requires a Head of secondary for a Jan’20 start or sooner. The school runs the US programs. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a school into excellence within a supportive governance framework. Competitive package including tax free salary, accommodation, flights, medical and benefits on offer.
- at least 5 years experience in senior school leadership
- clear expertise in learning theory and practice
- a demonstrated ability to ensure highly effective learning
- a demonstrated ability to ensure highly effective teaching
- a demonstrated ability to ensure high morale in staff members and students
- UAE school experience of the Inspection Frameworks highly desirable.
- strong interpersonal, leadership and collaboration skills
- experience in managing diverse teams
- strong communication and motivational skills
- educated to at least Bachelors Level in education or the equivalent
- a Masters degree in educational leadership or the equivalent is desirable
- US Curriculum experience desirable
TO APPLY AND FOR FURTHER DETAILS, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO RORY@GALVINEDUCATION.COM