High School Guidance counselor- Dubai
An excellent IB school requires a High school guidance counselor to coordinate and develop an all encompassing educational and counseling plan from Grades 9-12 ensuring that students maximize their opportunities and access the best universities in line with their career goals. This is a dynamic school and the ideal candidate will be given a wide ranging remit to create an excellent counseling programme.
Requirements- please note that candidates not meeting these criteria will not be considered
- Degree in School Counseling or related subject, MA in counseling preferred
- Professional afffilation such as ACA or similar
- Min of 3 years experience and demonstrable track record of guiding students through University admissions process in UK, USA, Canada and Europe
- IB Diploma experience highly desirable
- Current Police background check/DBS
- Tax- Free salary
- Housing provided
- Settling in allowance
- Annual flights
- End of contract gratuity
- Generous CPD on offer.
- 13 weeks paid holidays
To apply, please send your Cv to email@example.com