An excellent all through IB school Dubai is seeking a qualified and experienced secondary music teacher for an August 2020 start. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking school. The department is well resourced, with the Performing Arts a major priority for the school. Therefore, a passion for music is a prerequisite, as is a willingness to run clubs, inter house music competitions, enrichment activities, concerts, performances and productions.
- Tax- Free salary
- Housing provided
- Settling in allowance
- Furniture allowance
- Annual flights
- End of contract gratuity
- Generous CPD on offer
- Tuition for up to two dependents.
- 13 weeks paid holidays
- Year round sunshine
- Degree in Music or related subject plus teaching qualification PGCE/BEd/ DipEd
- 3 years experience teaching Music
- IB Diploma/MYP experience desirable but not essential.
- Current Police background check/DBS
To apply and for further details, please send you cv to email@example.com