We require an IBDP English teacher for an excellent IB/US school in Dubai. This is an exciting opportunity for an English teacher to join a well reputed international school. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding English teacher preferably with experience as a DP Language and Literature English teacher.
Dubai is a safe, modern city noted for its Arabian heritage and excellent standard of living. There is an abundance of things to do from nightlife, to beaches, to hiking in the mountains, exploring the desert and of course, shopping. It is a very easy place to travel to other destinations and it connects to most major cities in the world. Dubai has over 200 international schools and is at forefront of educational practice. Teachers taking a position in Dubai will benefit from being part of a melting pot of professionals in a truly multicultural city.
Why you should apply for this school:
- Tax- Free salary
- Free Housing provided
- Settling in allowance
- Annual flights to home country
- Free Healthcare
- End of contract gratuity
- Generous professional development on offer
- Tuition for dependents.
- 13 weeks paid holidays
- Year round sunshine
- Excellent reputation as one of the best US/IB schools in the region
- Collegial and collaborative work environment
- Excellent scope for career growth and promotion
What you will need to apply:
- Degree in English or related subject
- Teaching qualification such as PGCE/BEd/ HdipEd from US/UK/AUS/CAN/SA/IRE/NZ
- 3 years experience as an English teacher
- IB Diploma experience.
- Current Police background check/DBS/FBI Check
*Galvin Global Education is committed to the highest standards of safeguarding. We conduct stringent background checks on our candidates including Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, FBI checks, work history verification, and detailed written and verbal reference checks.
To apply and for more information, please send your cv to email@example.com or see the listing on the site