Are you an experienced Headteacher with boarding experience looking to work in excellent private boarding schools in the UK? We have been given the mandate by a leading schools group to search for a Principal for some of their new boarding schools. This a great opportunity for inspirational and dynamic leaders to lead these schools through an exciting phase of development. This is for a September 2022 start or earlier.
What you will need to apply for this position:
- Bachelors degree plus Teaching qualification
- 5 Years minimum leadership experience in an educational setting, preferably at Principal/Headteacher level in a NCfE schools/ Boarding school setting
- MA /Ed.D in Educational Leadership or equivalent and/or NPQH desirable
- Strong track record leading schools in private boarding school market in UK
- BSA or similar experience a bonus
- Experience of leading a developing boarding school
- Strong strategic and operational leadership skills including financial understanding.
- Exceptional instructional leadership with a proven track record in implementing outstanding programmes within an NCfE school.
- Strong interpersonal and community outreach ability
- Commercial nous with marketing and admissions skills
Why you should apply for this position:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to lead a developing school
- Supportive Governance
To apply and for further details including a full application pack, please send your cv along with a statement of your educational leadership background and philosophy.
*Galvin Global Education is committed to the highest standards of safeguarding. We conduct stringent background checks on our candidates including Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, work history verification, and detailed written and verbal reference checks.