Galvin Global has been retained by a leading regional education provider to search for a Head of Middle and High School. The school group is very well established, located in the Emirate of Fujairah, an hour and a half drive from Dubai. There are currently close to 1000 students on roll and the group is looking to break ground on a new school in 2021. The schools run an enhanced American curriculum from K-12, aligned to Common Core standards. Students graduate with an American accredited high school diploma and have the option to take AP courses. Facilities are good on this large campus which encompasses sports hall, sports pitch, spacious cafeteria, swimming pools. Staff are recruited mainly from North America, UK, Ireland, South Africa, and the wider MENA region.
Fujairah is a beautiful Emirate, bordered by the Indian ocean. The pace of life is quieter in this Emirate yet there is still lots to do, from beaches, to hiking in the mountains, exploring the desert and of course, shopping. It is a very easy place to travel to other destinations in the UAE and you can reach Dubai in an hour and a half and Abu Dhabi in less than two and half hours.
Top reasons to apply as Middle and High school Head for this Fujairah school:
- Competitive tax free salary linked to USD
- Generous accommodation allowance
- Flights for you and dependants
- Medical for you and dependants
- End of service gratuity
- Free tuition for candidates with children
- Supportive governing body
Summary of candidate profile
- Experience leading a MS/HS American school within an international context
- Proven track record of school improvement
- Experience of inspection frameworks and positive outcomes with respect to ADEK/DSIB or related bodies.
- UAE/ Gulf experience preferred
- MA in Educational Leadership or higher
- US teacher/Administrator certification required.
Full job spec and candidate profile will be shared with long-listed applicants.
To apply and for further details, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Galvin Global Education is committed to the highest standards of safeguarding. We conduct stringent background checks on our candidates including Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, FBI checks, work history verification, and detailed written and verbal reference checks.