An excellent IB/US Curriculum school in Dubai is looking for a qualified High School counselor. This is an exciting opportunity for a HS counselor to join a dynamic and forward thinking school. The counseling department is very well resourced and staffed and the ideal candidate will be an experienced HS counselor with US and /or international experience. This position encompasses college and social/emotional counseling so experience in a range of school counseling contexts in required. Excellent package and career progression.
Dubai is a safe, modern city noted for its Arabian heritage and excellent standard of living. There is an abundance of things to do from nightlife, to beaches, to hiking in the mountains, exploring the desert and of course, shopping. It is a very easy place to travel to other destinations and it connects to most major cities in the world. Dubai has over 200 international schools and is at forefront of educational practice. Teachers taking a position in Dubai will benefit from being part of a melting pot of professionals in a truly multicultural city.
Why you should apply for this school:
- Tax- Free salary
- Free Housing provided
- Settling in allowance
- Annual flights to home country
- Free Healthcare
- End of contract gratuity
- Generous professional development on offer
- Tuition for dependents.
- 13 weeks paid holidays
- Year round sunshine
- Not for Profit school
- Excellent reputation as one of the best IB/US schools in the region
- Collegial and collaborative work environment
- Excellent scope for career growth and promotion
What you will need to apply:
- Degree in Education or related subject plus counseling qualification in school setting.-
- State certification in Counseling in a school setting
- 3 years experience as a High school counselor required in US and/or IB School
- Experience of counseling students into excellent universities in North America/Europe
- MA in Counseling preferred
- Current Police/FBI background check
*Galvin Global Education is committed to the highest standards of safeguarding. We conduct stringent background checks on our candidates including Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, FBI checks, work history verification, and detailed written and verbal reference checks.
To apply and for further information, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org