We require an IBDP Physics teacher for an excellent IB school in Almaty, Kazakhstan. This is an exciting opportunity for a physics teacher to join a dynamic and expanding school. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding physics teacher preferably with experience as a DP Physics teacher. However, physics teachers from other programs such as AP or UK A levels will be considered.
Kazakhstan is the richest nation in central Asia and offers everything from European style cities and areas of outstanding natural beauty from the mountains to the western deserts. Extending across both sides of the Ural River, which is the dividing line with the continent of Europe, it is one of the few countries without a sea border that straddles two continents. The cost of living is very affordable and the salary for this position ensures plenty of savings potential. The school is well established and benefits from an international student and staff makeup. Opportunities to travel within the country and region are plenty and Almaty is well serviced by international carriers.
Why you should apply for this school:
- Competitive salary
- Settling in allowance
- Annual flights to home country
- Free Healthcare
- End of contract gratuity
- Generous professional development on offer
- Tuition for dependents.
- 13 weeks paid holidays
- Year round sunshine
- Excellent reputation as one of the best IB schools in the region
- Collegial and collaborative work environment
- Excellent scope for career growth and promotion
What you will need to apply:
- Degree in physics or related subject
- Teaching qualification such as PGCE/BEd/ HdipEd from US/UK/AUS/CAN/SA/IRE/NZ
- 3 years experience teaching physics
- IB Diploma experience desirable, however post-16 experience is advantageous.
- Current Police background check/DBS/FBI Check
*Galvin Global Education is committed to the highest standards of safeguarding. We conduct stringent background checks on our candidates including Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, FBI checks, work history verification, and detailed written and verbal reference checks.