Are you an experienced Headteacher/Principal looking to take on a challenging role in the UAE? We are currently recruiting for an experienced leader for our partner school in Dubai. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding school leader with experience of UK national curriculum and best practice. Experience of leading a school with a strong Christian faith based ethos in the UK or Gulf region is highly advantageous as is strong strategic and operational leadership skills.
Dubai is a safe, modern city noted for its Arabian heritage and excellent standard of living. There is an abundance of things to do from nightlife, to beaches, to hiking in the mountains, exploring the desert and of course, shopping. It is a very easy place to travel to other destinations and it connects to most major cities in the world. Dubai has over 200 international schools and is at forefront of educational practice.
What you will need to apply for this position:
- Bachelors degree plus PGCE and QTS
- 10 Years experience in an educational setting, 5 of which must be in a senior role.
- Proven track record as a senior leader in deputy/headship role
- MA in Educational Leadership/NPQH Preferred
- UAE/Gulf experience preferred
- Experience of positive inspection outcomes from ADEK/DSIB/Ofsted or similar inspection bodies.
- Tax free salary commensurate with experience and school-fee market placement.
- Annual Flights to home country of record
- End of service gratuity.
To apply and for further details, please send your cv along with a statement of your educational leadership background and philosophy to email@example.com
*Galvin Global Education is committed to the highest standards of safeguarding. We conduct stringent background checks on our candidates including Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, FBI checks, work history verification, and detailed written and verbal reference checks.