Are you an experienced Principal looking to take on a challenging role in the UAE? We are currently recruiting for an experienced Principal for our partner school in Dubai. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding school leader with experience of US curriculum and best practice in American educational programmes including Common Core, AP and knowledge of accreditation protocols. Experience of leading a school with in the Gulf region is highly advantageous as is strong strategic and operational leadership skills. The ideal candidate will provide exceptional instructional leadership and will have experience across K-12 schools in a similar leadership role. The school is well established and is part of a multi campus provider with further plans for expansion. A full job spec will be shared with longlisted candidates.
What you will need to apply for this position:
- Bachelors degree plus Teaching License
- 10 Years leadership experience in an educational setting, 5 of which must be in a Principal/Superintendent role in US school
- Proven track record as a senior leader preferably in the Gulf region
- MA /Ed.D in Educational Leadership
- UAE/Gulf experience preferred
- Experience of positive inspection outcomes from ADEK/DSIB/Ofsted or similar inspection bodies.
- NEASC or similar experience a bonus
- Tax free salary commensurate with experience and school-fee market placement.
- Annual Flights to home country of record
- End of service gratuity.
To apply and for further details, please send your cv along with a statement of your educational leadership background and philosophy to email@example.com. We review all applications, however due to the high volume we receive we can only respond to shortlisted applicants.
*Galvin Global Education is committed to the highest standards of safeguarding. We conduct stringent background checks on our candidates including Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, FBI checks, work history verification, and detailed written and verbal reference checks.