Galvin Global has been retained by a leading regional education provider to search for a US High School Principal. The school group is very well established, and operates a number of schools in the region and internationally. The school runs an enhanced American curriculum from K-12, aligned to Common Core standards. Students graduate with an American accredited high school diploma and have the option to take AP courses. Facilities are good on this large campus which encompasses sports hall, sports pitch, spacious cafeteria, swimming pools. Staff are recruited mainly from North America, UK, Ireland, South Africa, and the wider MENA region.
Dubai is a safe, modern city noted for its Arabian heritage and excellent standard of living. There is an abundance of things to do from nightlife, to beaches, to hiking in the mountains, exploring the desert and of course, shopping. It is a very easy place to travel to other destinations and it connects to most major cities in the world through the two International Airports.
Top reasons to apply as Head of Secondary for this Dubai school:
- Competitive tax free salary linked to USD
- Generous accommodation allowance
- Flights for you and dependents
- Medical for you and dependents
- End of service gratuity
- Free tuition for candidates with children
- Supportive governing body
Summary of candidate profile
- Experience leading a MS/HS American school within an international context
- Proven track record of school improvement
- Experience of inspection frameworks and positive outcomes with respect to ADEK/DSIB or related bodies.
- UAE/ Gulf experience preferred
- MA in Educational Leadership or higher
- US teacher/Administrator certification required.
Full job spec and candidate profile will be shared with long-listed applicants.
To apply and for further details, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Galvin Global Education is committed to the highest standards of safeguarding. We conduct stringent background checks on our candidates including Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, FBI checks, work history verification, and detailed written and verbal reference checks.