We require a Year 6 teacher (with music) for an excellent UK school in Dubai. This is an exciting opportunity for aN Upper KS2 teacher teacher to join an excellent school in Dubai. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding KS2 teacher preferably with experience in National Curriculum for England, especially at Year 6. There is also some music teaching involved so a background in music is highly advantageous.
Dubai is a safe, modern city noted for its Arabian heritage and excellent standard of living. There is an abundance of things to do from nightlife, to beaches, to hiking in the mountains, exploring the desert and of course, shopping. It is a very easy place to travel to other destinations and it connects to most major cities in the world through the two International Airports. The school enjoys a well earned reputation as one of the most established schools in the UAE and standards and expectations are in line with this ethos. the campus is centered in the heart of the city close to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Sheikh Zayed Road.
Why you should apply for this school:
- Tax- Free salary
- Free Housing provided
- Settling in allowance
- Annual flights to home country
- Free Healthcare
- End of contract gratuity
- Generous professional development on offer
- 13 weeks paid holidays
- Year round sunshine
- Excellent reputation as one of the best UK schools in the region
- Collegial and collaborative work environment
- Excellent scope for career growth and promotion
What you will need to apply:
- Degree in primary education or related subject
- Teaching qualification such as PGCE/BEd/ HdipEd
- 3 years experience as a KS2 teacher in UKNC school
- Year 6 experience an advantage
- Music teaching experience required
- Current Police background check/DBS/FBI Check
*Galvin Global Education is committed to the highest standards of safeguarding. We conduct stringent background checks on our candidates including Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, FBI checks, work history verification, and detailed written and verbal reference checks.